7/14/2008

About Me

My name is Sara Kline.. in the fall I will be a Sophmore at West Windsor Plainsboro Highschool South, which is right outside of Princeton NJ. Some people think that I'm at least 17 years old but its only because I am mature for my age. I am the oldest in my family.. I have two younger brothers one who I am 6 years older than and the other who I am 9 years older than..I think its because of my experience being the older sibling that I seem older than I actually am. Whatever the case, I love art.. plain and simple.. any kinds. This is my first time taking a class where I'm using a computer to make art, however, I love using photoshop and things like that at home. A few other things that I enjoy doing are playing sports, hanging out with my friends, watching movies, playing guitar hero, enjoying summer time and listening to music. In sports, I play field hockey and lacrosse but field hockey is my one love. In music, I listen to mainly everything except for heavy metal and country music, although even that doesnt seem to really bother me that much. I love both my friends and family to death, they are what my life revolves around. Hopefully I can meet new people and make new friends while I'm here. I can be very shy but when you get to know me I'm a lot more open and talkative. Don't be shy to come talk to me :) I love meeting new people!

No comments: